Welcome to Dartmoor House Bed & Breakfast – We are open
Dartmoor House is a comfortable and welcoming Bed & Breakfast, situated in the picturesque village of Belstone, set within Dartmoor National Park. With views overlooking the village green, we are ideally located in the centre of the village, with ‘door to moor’ walking and cycling.
Room 1 – Double with En Suite shower
Room 2 – Double with En Suite shower
Room 3 – Twin with private use of separate bathroom
Room 4 – Twin (This room is only sold with Room 3 for guests in the same party who do not mind sharing the adjacent bathroom)
All rooms have:
- Free Wifi
- Cotton towels
- Anti-allergen duvets/pillows
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Organic or Fair-trade tea & coffees and biscuits•
Breakfast is served in our large bay fronted room overlooking the village green where the famous wild Dartmoor ponies can often be found grazing. Food is freshly prepared daily using locally sourced produce where possible. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking especially if you have a nut allergy.
Belstone is a pretty little moorland village located only a mile from the A30. It is approximately two miles from Okehampton, making it an excellent base from which to tour Devon. Within Belstone we have a pub, a church, a village hall, a tearoom and even our own ancient stocks on the village green.
The idyllic Belstone is a perfect location for:
- Walking, to suit all abilities
- The Dartmoor Way (100 mile circular walk)
- The National Cycle Network
- Compassworks (Navigation and First Aid Courses) –www.compassworks.co.uk
- Accessing the famous Tarka Trail
- The Granite Way starting from Okehampton Station
- Fishing in parts of the East and West Dart Rivers and reservoirs
- Photograph the stunning surrounding countryside with an abundance of wildlife and beautiful scenery
- The Folk Festival in South Zeal held every August
- Viewing beautiful night skies
- Open all year round
- Strictly non-smoking/vaping residence
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate dogs/pets or children under 12 years of age
- Lockable storage for cycles/fishing gear
- Check out our guest reviews on Tripadvisor
For an ideal present we also offer gift vouchers which can be used within 12 months of purchase (subject to available dates). For further details please contact us.