Welcome to Dartmoor House Bed & Breakfast
Coronavirus Update – Please telephone direct for our up to date situation regarding new bookings – Thank you
- Please be assured that we are washing hands regularly for at least the recommended 20 seconds with antibacterial soap and using antibacterial hand gel.
- Touch points are disinfected regularly throughout the day with an antibacterial spray (door handles, light switches, bannisters, remote controls etc).
- We have provided all rooms with antibacterial hand gel and soap and politely ask our guests to use these regularly.
Dartmoor House is a comfortable and welcoming Bed & Breakfast, situated in the picturesque village of Belstone, set within Dartmoor National Park. With views overlooking the village green, we are ideally located in the centre of the village, with ‘door to moor’ walking and cycling.
Room 1 – Double with En Suite shower
Room 2 – Double with En Suite shower
Room 3 – Twin with private use of separate bathroom
Room 4 – Twin (can only be booked with Room 3 and to share the separate bathroom)
All rooms have:
- Free Wifi
- Cotton towels
- Anti-allergen duvets/pillows
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Organic or Fair-trade tea & coffees and biscuits•
Breakfast is served in our large bay fronted room overlooking the village green where the famous wild Dartmoor ponies can often be found grazing. Food is freshly prepared daily using locally sourced produce where possible. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking especially if you have a nut allergy. We hold a 5* Hygiene Rating from The Food Standards Agency.
Belstone is a pretty little moorland village located only a mile from the A30. It is approximately two miles from Okehampton, making it an excellent base from which to tour Devon. Within Belstone we have a pub, a church, a village hall, a tearoom and even our own ancient stocks on the village green.
The idyllic Belstone is a perfect location for:
- Walking, to suit all abilities
- The National Cycle Network
- Accessing the famous Tarka Trail
- The Granite Way – starting from Okehampton Station
- Fishing in parts of the East and West Dart Rivers and reservoirs
- Photography – stunning surrounding countryside offers an abundance of wildlife and beautiful scenery
- The Folk Festival in South Zeal – held every August
- Viewing beautiful night skies
- Open all year round
- Strictly non-smoking/vaping residence
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate dogs/pets or children under 12 years of age
- Lockable storage for cycles/fishing gear
- Check out our guest reviews on Tripadvisor
For an ideal present we also offer gift vouchers which can be used within 12 months of purchase (subject to available dates). For further details please contact us.