We set out below a summary of the steps we are taking to make your stay with us a safe and comfortable one.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available for use in the Reception Area, Breakfast Room and in all Guests Rooms. Please use the sanitiser upon entering and exiting these areas.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to at all times. Please take particular care if arriving/departing at the same time as other Guests. Our Breakfast Room will be set up to allow 1m+ distancing.
- Hand Washing remains of paramount importance. We kindly ask our Guests to wash their hands on a regular basis as this will assist in reducing possible infection onto touch points. All Guest Rooms have antibacterial hand wash.
- Touch Points will be regularly sanitised throughout the day. These include door handles, light switches, stair bannisters and gates.
- Feeling Unwell Please inform us immediately. If you develop symptoms and are well enough to travel then you must return home straightaway and self-isolate. If you are not well enough to travel, then you must stay in your room and telephone the NHS Helpline on 111 or 119 for a test. If you are asked to remain in your accommodation then unfortunately you will be charged for any extra days you spend with us. We recommend taking out travel insurance for this eventuality.
- If you need to cancel your booking because you have contracted Covid-19 before your stay and your check-in date falls within our 14 day cancellation period, then please contact us to discuss moving your booking to another date.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
- Please do not come and stay with us if you or any of your group are showing Covid-19 symptoms (continuous cough, high fever/temperature, loss of taste and smell).
- When you arrive you should knock on the front door and wait. We will let you in and step back so as to keep a safe distance and then direct you to your room. We will ask you to carry your own luggage if you are able to do so. If you require assistance we will sanitise our hands before and after handling your luggage. The sanitised keys for your room and front door will be ready in your room.
- Tables will be set at least 1m+ distance. To prevent cross contamination, our usual breakfast bar will not be available. Instead, each table will have all your breakfast items/condiments in readiness to help yourself. Your cooked breakfast will be served to your table and we will be wearing protective masks, gloves and aprons.
CLEANING & HYGIENE
- We will be washing our hands regularly throughout the day as usual.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place in accordance with our usual cleaning practices. We will be following Government Guidelines as issued on 24th June 2020.
- All rooms will be cleaned, sanitised and left to air after Guests check out. Bed linen, mattress/pillow protectors, towels and table clothes will be washed in-house at 60 degrees.
- All breakfast and Guest Room crockery will be washed in our dishwasher at a high temperature.
- If you are staying with us for more than four nights, we will agree a time to enter your room to carry out a clean/change bed linen. Correct PPE will be worn whilst inside your room.
- On a daily basis, we ask you to leave your used cups/glasses and any rubbish from your bin (bin bag should be tied securely) outside your room ready for collection. We will then provide you with a replenished hospitality tray. Should you require fresh towels then please use the laundry bag provided for your used towels.
- Your TV remote control will be placed in a zipped plastic bag which will be recycled after every change of Guest.
- We have removed from your room the Guest Information Folder, magazines, tissues and all soft furnishings as these cannot be easily sanitised.
- Check-out is by 10.30am and we ask that you drop your room key in the bowl provided on the hall table.
- Please check with local amenities to see if they are open for business. Most tourist attractions are operating a ‘book on-line’ system, so we recommend you check these before your arrival. Also, please be aware that many pubs, restaurants and cafes are likely to be using a booking system.